ASSEMBLY

Our assembly presentation last Friday was a success. Well done everyone. We started with a reflection using ‘Everyday God” by Bernadette Farrell. Then we presented a RESILIENCE display which highlighted the strategies for overcoming challenges in our lives. To finish we sang the Will.I.Am and Sesame Street song, ‘What I Am’. We had a great time and the rest of the school really enjoyed all parts of the assembly. Well done to everyone. The songs can be found on our blog if you’d like to listen to them.

Assembly1

Assembly2 Assembly3 Assembly4 Assembly5 Assembly6 assembly7 Assembly8

7 thoughts on “ASSEMBLY

1. Wow I loved that assembly and the best part of it was the Will.I.Am song because I could hear everybody clapping to the rhythm. It was really fun and I loved it.

2. Wow I can’t believe the first term is already over it’s been so quick. We have three more term’s. This year is going too quickly.
    I hope all the student’s in St Joseph’s Primary School Springvale have a safe, wonderful holiday. I also can’t wait to go to the Glen Iris Bounce Trampoline Sports.

3. I can’t believe the first term is over it has been very quick .
    I also hope the student’s at St Joseph’s Primary School Springvale have a safe and fun holiday.

4. I think the school really enjoyed the Will.I.Am song (What I Am?) because everyone was clapping along. I also think Kelly did a great job with the conclusion. WOHH!!

5. I really enjoyed our assembly because I thought the theme ‘resilience’ is really important in our lives. The song ‘What I Am’ by ‘Will.I.Am’ was really fun to sing along to.

6. I enjoyed the assembly a lot. It was fantastic! everyone was clapping along and some people were singing. It was great, so congrats to your classroom. Great job!