11 thoughts on “The International Space Station

1. This space video shows how hard it is to live in space because there is no gravity up there and it is so hard to move around. This video also shows the lifestyle of living in the spacecraft.

2. I thought that the video “Waking up, working, and going to sleep in Zero G” was a good video to learn about how you do things in space and the way you would live if you want to be come a astronaut or a cosmonaut.

• It certainly would be a wonderful experience Kevin. I like the idea of floating around but think that doing this for a length of time could become difficult.

3. The Video “Waking up, working, and going to sleep in Zero G” was a great video, it showed us how hard it is to live in space and how much fun it can be. It was a great an experience watching it.

4. The Video “Waking up, working, and going to sleep in Zero G” was a great video, it showed us how hard it is to live in space and how fun it could be. It was a great experience watching it.

5. I found the video ‘Waking up, working and going to sleep in Zero G’ interesting because the people in the spacecraft had a very different routine than we do in everyday life. I found it incredible that astronauts/cosmonauts had to swallow their toothpaste because they couldn’t spit it out.

6. I found ‘Waking up, Working and Going to Sleep in Zero G’ a really interesting video. She communicated to her family by encouraging her son to become interested in what she was doing.

7. The video about living on the international space station made me think about maybe one day living in space and taking the tasks ahead.

8. Living in space must be hard. What do you do in space? because in space there are not many things to do. What does it feel like sleeping in zero G?

9. This video is extremely interesting and educational. I have learnt that when you are in space you lose bone marrow at 10x the speed of a 70 year old osteoporotic woman, as you are not using your legs.