12 thoughts on “We had great fun at the beach. Perhaps you could read this poem and find some inspiration to write one of your own.

1. Wow! Thats a good poem! And I wish that I had a sandbox in MY backyard like the poet. I’m just asking, who’s the poet?

2. I think this is a great poem Mrs Lee! I love how it makes you get all excited to go beach and how the poem is very happy and bright.

3. This poem is so amazing! That’s all the things I do when I’m at the beach, build sand castles, put shells on them, make houses with round bowls, SO MUCH FUN!!

4. I really enjoyed the poem because it has lots of things and it made me remember about the day when the whole school went to the beach.

5. Hi Mrs Lee,

It is me Linda from last year. It is good to see you doing poems like last year. Such good memories. I hope to visit you soon!

• Hi Linda, it is nice to see you still looking at our blog. We are doing poems this year. We started a new one today about camp.

• Good to see you are still looking at our blog Linda. It will be good to see you. Bring some poems if you like.

6. Hello Mrs Lee,
    I was wondering what type of poem this is because I want to try to write a poem just like this one.